Task 7.1-(C)✍️: Automating the LVM partition using python script.
In the previous blog I have already specified the concept of LVM and applying that to hadoop cluster.
You can get that blog here…. in the link below:👇
“Task 7.1. (A): 🔅Integrating LVM with Hadoop and
providing Elasticity to DataNode Storage” by Jyotisp https://medium.com/@jyotisp710/task-7-1-a-integrating-lvm-with-hadoop-and-providing-elasticity-to-datanode-storage-b0bd00e0b1de
- Here I will share with you all the python script for automating the LVM.
- You can get my python script on below GitHub link:
- After running the code the python asks us for the command to run through numbers. These numbers in the menu of python code specify the task to be performed for creating LVM.
- User needs to only press the number which task he want to perform.
- For the LVM these steps needs to be performed serially.
- The concept of LVM remains the same as I mentioned in the previous blog of LVM with Hadoop.
- Here we are doing it by automation using script which saves the time of doing it manually.
So, friends I wish you will love this automation script and my blog too.😊😌😇😇✍️✍️